Thursday, June 30, 2016

31 DAY WRITING CHALLENGE!

So I slipped a couple weeks ago and wrenched my ankle. Not a new event for me. However this time, certain symptoms just wouldn't quite go away. Well, turns out I have a tiny fracture. So, I'm in a walking cast, but I'm supposed to take it easy. The upside is, I have a legitimate reading excuse!! As in I basically get to read as much as I want.

I'm also taking advantage of my recovery time by doing a writing challenge for July! I would love to see what you writers out there write for this challenge so post your responses in the comments or use the hash tag #31daywritingchallenge and let me know how it's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, but there are a few rules: NO foul language, NO abusive speech. Treat others the way you wish to be treated...or you will be deleted.